Tuesday, April 1, 2014

here we go again...

Well, here I am with a new blog. I've left my previous (loooooong time ago!) blog because a) our family has grown-- we ain't three anymore!-- and b) I want to leave my family's surname out of the title. Those of you who know me in real life already know all the details so I don't need to add anymore for you! For other readers, I'd like to practice what I've seen wise bloggers do and keep some concrete details about life a bit more private. If I use this blog to post about wider issues than just family updates (I hope to practice writing on things that interest me a bit more on here), I'd like my family to not be widely 'google-searchable!' But, there will still be family updates too :)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear about your conversion to Catholicism. I'm not Catholic, but I'm reading a lot about it and I'm really interested in the conversion experiences of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Hopefully I will be adding that story to here in time. Its a crazy one!

      Delete